Find Skye – Crossing Skye Bridge from mainland to Isle of Skye.
- IV49 9AL postcode for satellite navigation
- Cross Skye bridge turn right at roundabout carry on A87
- Broadford is approximately 7 miles from bridge
- Passing through Broadford you will pass service station on right
- A bit further on you will pass a Florist, Chemist, Cafe Sia & Top Shop on left
- About ¾ of a mile further on you take a left turn to Old Corry it is sign posted at road side
- We have a green Skye B&B sign which you will see
- It is a single track-road with passing places, we are the last house on right hand side, a white bungalow surrounded by wooden decking arriving at your Skye holiday destination.
Find Skye – Crossing Mallaig to Armadale Isle of Skye
- Driving from Armadale, the Mallaig ferry terminal in Sleat at the south end of Skye; take the A851 to Broadford, join the A87 trunk road and proceed through the town. Follow directions as above for driving from the Skye Bridge.
- Ferry timetable information for your Skye holiday is available from Calmac Ferry operator website
Find Skye – Glenelg to Kylehrea Ferry Crossing to reach Isle of Skye.
- You can also come over the sea to Skye from the ferry at Glenelg to Kylerhhea it operates from April to October, this trip is highly recommended, beautiful scenery, and lovely friendly staff
- Ferry timetable information is available from Glenelg Community Ferry Website
Find Skye – Please Note
- Drivers using satellite navigation to find Skye should note that many refer to the Caledonian MacBrayne car ferry crossing from the Port of Mallaig to the Isle of Skye, as being the most direct route. Now that there is a free crossing over the Skye Bridge, it is unnecessary to take this route and certainly no quicker, nor more direct to reach your Allt a Choire guest house.
- We appreciate that visitors may prefer to come over the sea to Skye, but please check the timetable in advance. The Mallaig ferry does not run a full service all-year-round. Booking in high summer is also essential.
- The A830 to Mallaig and the A82 and A87 to Skye, all go through Fort William. There is no charge to cross the Skye Bridge to reach Allt a Choire b&b.